Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ugh.


A few months ago, I wrote about what a "good" baby Joonas was. Well, I have changed my mind. The last few weeks (months) have been horrible and continue to get progressively worse! First of all, he is teething. Three teeth are either partially out or on their way. Second, he absolutely hates his crib. When you take him NEAR the crib, he starts screaming. We've tried everything. Maybe he's cold. Maybe he's hot. Maybe he needs music. Maybe white noise would help. Maybe he's hungry. But nothing helps. Crying it out is not an option since he is not just quietly crying, he is crying so hard that he starts to puke. Nice, huh?! Anyway, I am sure (?) that it's just a phase that will pass, but until then, I am exhausted.
ps. Angelic picture with the big blue eyes, eh?! DO NOT BE FOOLED.