Sunday, May 4, 2008

Creator of the Universe


Matias loves going to Sunday School. Every Sunday on our way home, we ask him questions to see what he picked up and what he thought. I love some of the answers that I get. A few weeks ago, he came home with a sheet that had the sun, moon, stars, night and day on it. Obviously, they had gone over the creation story. So, I asked him, "who made these?". He told me that Emma did. I tried to clarify my question (since I knew that Emma had been helping out and had probably helped him colour the pictures). I asked him again, who made the stars, and the moon and the sun? Emma did, he answered, getting a little frustrated that I didn't get it the first time. I tried one more time, explaining that I didn't mean who coloured them, but who made them. Emma did, he said. So, fine, I gave up. Thanks to Matias, Emma (one of the teens from the church) has been elevated to creator of the universe status in our household:)