Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Blessed


It was very busy, but such a good weekend. We celebrated Matias on Saturday with the whole family. I ordered Greek food and it was the best decision ever. The food was delicious, there was lots of it, I didn't have to cook, we had leftovers for Sunday and in this heat I didn't have to use my oven/stove at all.
Sunday was Mother's Day and we went to church. It was lovely and Pastor Jon preached a very good sermon. Pentti took me shopping as a Mother's day gift. It was great!
But what I actually want to write about is the blessing of my three kids. Even though I get frustrated and overwhelmed sometimes, they really are a blessing from God. I am grateful that He has blessed me with three healthy children. And I am so amazed at who they are becoming and how uniquely gifted they are. I pray that I can support and guide them to be exactly who God has created them to be.