Thursday, January 13, 2011

Books 2010

Here’s a list of the books that I read last year. There may be some that I have missed since it’s hard to keep track. Without a doubt, the best read of the year goes to The Happiness Project. I strongly believe that whether a particular book “moves” you depends on where you are in your life and what your interests are at that moment. For me, in 2010, The Happiness Project was life-changing. I will probably write about it in a later post. It’s one of those books that left me with lots of things to think about and mull over.

-The Happiness Project

-Shadow of the Wind

-Happily Ever After

-Minding Frankie

-Time is a River

-Literacy and Longing in LA

-Nurture Shock

-Love and Logic

-The Spellmans Strike Again

-Ei Kiitos

-Secret Daughter

-The Girl Who Chased the Moon

-Is That A Fact?

-Savor the Moment

-The Red Tent

-A Fine Balance

-The Help

-The Book of Negroes

-Knit the Season

-Three Day Road

-The Lost Symbol