Sunday, December 25, 2022

Christmas Events

 


This year I was determined to do some of the Christmas things I haven't done for a long time, or have always wanted to do, but haven't. One such event was the Canyon Lights at Capilano. I've always thought the tickets are ridiculously expensive and then not gone. This year I decided I was going to finally do it and boy was it worth it! It felt magical and other-worldly. 
I went to the Singing Christmas tree for the first time in years. I attended 2 Christmas concerts. I wandered around the light displays at the PNE winter festival drinking hot apple cider. I looked at the gingerbread house competition at the Hyatt. I wandered around downtown admiring all the Christmas lights and displays. All in all it has been a wonderful Christmas season. I already blogged yesterday about how lovely Christmas Eve was this year. Wouldn't you know it, today the Christmas dinner at my sisters got cancelled. And I suddenly developed a terrible pain in my back. But whatever. I am still grateful and wondering what events I might get to next year...