Friday, February 24, 2023

Be st Fri ends

I send you memes and random Bible study questions. / We discuss what that guy's motive for murder could've been on that show and whether they recast the female lead? / You know some of my passwords and I know yours. / You're a soft place to land and wickedly funny. / We talk about those annoying talkative people who don't seem to know that they'd seem smarter if they kept their mouths closed and ugly mismatched outfits and what happened to her face? / I share how much it hurt to lose my dad and how things are really going. / We plan trips and Bible studies and fitness plans and what flavour of ice cream to buy. / You make me delicious food and I contribute important help doing things like cutting avocado. /  We drink copious amounts of tea. / You love mushrooms and I love tomatoes. / You think details and I think big picture. / We talk. About everything.

"I used to think that all this in-between stuff was the intermission, the rest stops along the way...but lately I've come to realize that all of this small stuff is the stuff. This is it, the main event, the blue plate special, a million little drops of love that fill the whole cup."