Saturday, July 25, 2020

Grateful

It's been a rough week, I'm not gonna lie. But I'm not going to dwell on it since it's gone. What I do want to write about are those amazing people who show up when you need them. The friend who tells you to call her from emergency so she can basically talk you off a ledge and then manages to make you laugh. The friend who delivers a delicious dinner so you don't have to cook. The friend who offers to come sit with you if you need her. The friends who text and call and ask how they can help and show up.
I am so blessed to have friends that I know I can count on. Even if we haven't been in contact that much lately, I know who will come through for me. Those beautiful people who show you love when life sucks, they are the ones worth keeping around. For them, I am so grateful.