Saturday, August 6, 2022

Sit

My favourite place to sit in the summer....I actually have a few. And it depends who I am with or if I'm alone. If I'm alone, then it's my deck or my living room sofa. I need a lot of time alone to recharge, and those are my two favourite places for that.

Outdoors, my favourite is anything with water nearby, whether the creek in the backyard of the house in Hope or the ocean at the beach. I love the sound of water. I love crashing waves. I love the peace of mind it brings. If there is a beautiful sunset, even better!

Yesterday, my friend and I walked around Ambleside. There was an arts festival and food trucks and live music. Honestly, we were just there for the Thai food, but it was cool. We got our food and sat at the beach and watched the sun go down. It was lovely.