Saturday, April 25, 2020

Day fortyone

I am tired of being at home. I am tired of having nowhere to go. I am tired of not seeing my friends. I'm just tired. Period. I am usually a fairly efficient person. But give me all the time in the world and no deadlines and I actually get nothing done. On the other hand, give me schedules and timelines and lots to do and I get it all done. I work well under pressure and often do my best work that way. So now, with one day bleeding into the next with no reason to get up, or to get anything done, I feel like I am wasting away. Thank God I have walking trails near me, so I have at least gotten some exercise. But, the house is a disaster. I would have lots of time to clean it, one floor, or even one room at a time. Do you think that I have? Nope. Turns out lack of time was not the issue. I hate housework. Who knew.