Friday, April 17, 2020

Day thirtythree

I went to school today. There were three parents that were coming in to pick up their children's belongings and supplies. It was so nice to connect with them, especially one really nice dad who's son is one of my favourite students. It's funny how great parents also often have great kids. Go figure, lol. I also saw a couple of my students who are in the after school program run by the school. But the whole place was pretty deserted. Still, it felt good to be there. Normal. I talked to the principal, I puttered around my classroom. It was a welcome break from being in my house for the last five weeks. Before I left, I made a "we miss you" sign for the window because we really do.
I also went for a walk with Lesley, and zoomed with Wendy. In the evening, I had a dance party with my kids followed by nachos. It was a good day.