Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Day fortyfour

I've started going for two walks on some days. I still go around the golf course every day, but Pentti often joins me. This is ok, except that then I have to keep up with him, and he wants to talk, lol. I think he misses being around people. He is an extrovert and I think he misses people in general. I find this weird. I am an introvert, I don't miss being around people. I am happy at home. But, I do miss specific people, my people. There aren't that many of them, but I miss them all the more.
Anyway, today he joined me on my walk. I was so annoyed because I ran part of the trail and he STILL caught up with me. I blame his crazy long legs. Ah well. 
In the evening, I went for another walk. By myself. I like the cool air in the evening and there are way less people out. The hard core exercise people tend to be out during the day. In the evening, it's mostly people walking their dogs and people out for a stroll. There is a different vibe and since I've already done my walk that I consider a workout, I don't feel any particular need to walk for any specific amount of time or keep a certain pace. 
I also sat out on the deck today. It was actually raining when I sat out there, but I was under blankets and the heat lamp was on. It was so lovely to sit out there with my tea and listen to the sound of the rain falling.